Being a creative and innovative environment, it can be hard to keep up with all that is happening inside and outside the school!
Whether it is a concert or performance, a kick of a ball or the crack of a bat, an opportunity to learn more about our programs and practices, or to simply have a coffee in our newly renovated atrium and get to know other parents, our community members are expected to be active participants in our school. Indeed, it is this active involvement that brings our community together-- and is a hallmark of a Canadian Academy education.
How are parents involved at CA?
There are a multitude of opportunities for involvement. These include but are not limited to:
- Monthly Principal's Coffee meetings, highlighting a specific program or experience offered at CA
- 'Peek Into Learning' program that takes you into the classrooms to see our programs in action
- Headmaster Forum
- Parent Teacher Association meetings and events
- Parent Partner program, creating social connections within your child's grade level
- Artist in Residence program, bringing the expertise of an established professional to our community
- Sporting events, plays, musicals, talent shows, TED talks...
- Parent Teacher Conferences
- Back to School Night
- Spring Social, our premier annual fundraising event
- International Food and Fun Fair
- PTA Booster Club
- PTA Falcon Store
- and many more!
While Canadian Academy is a busy place, the many events, workshops, and performances offer multiple opportunities to be involved in our very active and tight community. We welcome your family to join ours.