Step into a new world...The Boarding Experience at Canadian Academy
Students in Grades 8-12 are welcomed into a close-knit supportive boarding community made up of students from around the world. With Canadian Academy's boarding comes a unique opportunity for a world-class international education alongside a stimulating cultural experience.
For more information, please visit https://www.canacad.ac.jp/page.cfm?p=7373
Cezars Kitchen provides a convenient, hot, nutritionally balanced lunch option service personalized for Canadian Academy. The cafeteria operates on a ‘Cashless Cafeteria’ system which means that your child will not need to carry/bring cash each day and instead will have a pre-paid debit account. As a parent, you can customize your child’s account, setting purchasing limits and allergy restrictions. Best of all, you can monitor your child’s daily spending 24/7 from the comfort of your home via the internet. All accounts are given a personal identification number, no card needed and easily retrieved if forgotten, that is entered at the time of purchases.
- Cafeteria Lunch Program (Basic Plan)
- Preschool/Kindergarten Delivery Program (Box lunch delivery service)
- Morning Breakfast/Snack Program (Cafeteria will open from 7:30 am)
- Afternoon Snack Program (Cafeteria will remain open until 4 pm)
- Field Trip Service (Pack lunch for students who are leaving the school for a class field trip)
COVID-19 UPDATES – October 2020
We thank you for your continued trust in Cezars Kitchen! We always place the safety our children and customers at the highest priority. During COVID-19 our dedicated HSE team & top management have been closely monitoring all local and international trusted sources of information to ensure we remain at the forefront of safety towards COVID-19. As we navigate forward it is important to focus on science-based research. As such, our teams on-site follow strict protocols (Standard Operating Procedures) established to reduce and control risks such as:
- Daily staff body temperature & health check before starting work.
- COVID-19 Declaration Form to ensure all working staff or staff families are free of COVID-19.
- Strict cleaning and sanitizing routine of all food contact surfaces.
- Account Reopening Checklist to ensure our account is ready to resume the safest service.
The World Health Organization, European Food Safety Authority & Center for Disease Control have jointly published that there is no proven risk of COVID-19 through consumption of food.
We are actively amidst our "stay SAFE with CEZARS" campaign that represents our efforts as a team to reduce or eliminate risks associated with COVID-19. We highly recommend you view the brochure by clicking here. To know more, please visit our dedicated COVID-19 page Additionally, all COVID- 19 related updates can be viewed by visiting www.cezarskitchen.com/covid-19.