Jim Noble: Mathematical Tasks to Promote Mathematical Thinking & Engagement
- REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
- PDF flyer here
Registration & Payment
- REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
- Registration is not refundable - but is transferable.
Please contact Stephen Taylor, Canadian Academy's Director of Learning, with any questions or requests at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the following information to help make the most of the event
- Registration and refreshments are available from 08:30am
- Stationary will be provided
- Please bring a laptop, tablet or smartphone for access to some resources or breakout sessions.
Access and AccommodationThe workshop will take place in Canadian Academy's Proctor & Gamble Black Box Theatre.
The Google Map below gives the location and contact details of the school and includes:
- access information: airports and stations
- some local hotels and guest-houses
- some suggestions for eating locally
- Please click here for details of the bus route from Sannomiya or Shinkobe.
- Please click here for details of the KIX Airport Shuttle Bus, which takes about one hour.
- Although the Kobe Bay Sheraton and Plaza Kobe hotels are very close to CA, they book up fast and can be expensive. Many visitors prefer to stay in hotels in the Sannomiya area of Kobe, with many more food and entertainment options.
- Travel time to Sannomiya is about 25-30 mins on the convenient JR line and Rokko Liner.