Maker Educator Certificate Training
Thursday-Sunday, 30 January - 2 February 2020
Registration & Payment
- Register Here (external link - Register through Consilience Learning)
- Registration limited to 20 participants
- Early Registration: US $1450 Early-bird (by Nov 30, 2019)
- Regular Registration: US $1550 (by Dec 15, 2019)
- Late Registration: US $1650 (extended to Jan 25, 2020)
- All registrations are final and non-refundable but are transferable.
Please contact Renee Rehfeldt, Canadian Academy's Director of Learning, with any questions at email@example.com.
Workshop Information - 30 Jan - 2 Feb 2020
- Registration and refreshments: available from 08:00-8:30am each day
- Saturday and Sunday workshop sessions: 8:30-4:00 each day
- Please bring a laptop for some sessions
- Lunch and coffee breaks provided
Access and AccommodationCanadian Academy is located on Rokko Island, Kobe, Japan.
- Airports near Canadian Academy are: International - KIX Osaka Kansai Interntional; Domestic - Osaka Itami ITM, Kobe UKB, or Osaka KIX
- Please click here for details of the KIX Airport Shuttle Bus, which takes about one hour and goes directly to the Sheraton Kobe Bay Hotel and Shin-Kobe area. Booking is required for return if departing from Rokko Island and can be done online.
- The Kobe Bay Sheraton and Plaza Kobe hotels are very close to CA, on Rokko Island and walking distance to the school. Some visitors prefer to stay in hotels in the Sannomiya area of Kobe, with many more food and entertainment options.
- Travel time from CA to Sannomiya is about 25-30 mins via the JR line and Rokko Liner.