Step into a new world...
The Boarding Experience at Canadian Academy
Students in Grades 8-12 are welcomed into a close-knit supportive boarding community made up of students from around the globe.
Our boarding program offers a unique opportunity for a world-class international education alongside a stimulating cultural experience.
Visit Admissions > Boarding at CA for more information
Applying to the Boarding Program
We are excited that you are considering applying to join our Boarding Program. To progress your application please follow the steps below.
- Complete the standard school Application Form
- Download & complete the Boarding Application Form
- Approach your child’s current school for two personal references for your child using the Confidential Personal Boarding Reference Forms. The school should return these directly to Canadian Academy.
- Complete the Health Form
- Photocopy of passport, including pages with relevant visas
- Two passport size photos for each applicant.
Fees and Services
In addition to the standard tuition and related fees for day students, Boarding Students are charged the following annual fees:
- Room = ¥1,240,000
- Meals = ¥560,000
- Total = ¥1,800,000
The meal plan is compulsory and includes breakfast 5 times per week and an evening meal 4 times per week, Monday through Thursday.
¥120,000 from the meal fee is allocated for a personal lunch account for your child to purchase lunch and snacks during the day through Cezar's Kitchen, the school’s campus catering service.
Canadian Academy can sponsor the Pre-College Student Visa for Japan for boarding students and assist with the visa application process.