Applying to the Boarding Program
We are excited that you are considering applying to join our Boarding Program. To progress your application please follow the steps below.
- Complete the standard school Application Form
- Download & complete the Boarding Application Form
- Approach your child’s current school for two personal references for your child using the Confidential Personal Boarding Reference Forms. The school should return these directly to Canadian Academy.
- Complete the Health Form
- Photocopy of passport, including pages with relevant visas
- Two passport size photos for each applicant.
Fees and Services
In addition to the standard tuition and related fees for day students, Boarding Students are charged the following annual fees:
- Room = ¥1,240,000
- Meals = ¥560,000
- Total = ¥1,800,000
The meal plan is compulsory and includes breakfast 5 times per week and an evening meal 4 times per week, Monday through Thursday.
¥120,000 from the meal fee is allocated for a personal lunch account for your child to purchase lunch and snacks during the day through Cezar's Kitchen, the school’s campus catering service.
Canadian Academy can sponsor the Pre-College Student Visa for Japan for boarding students and assist with the visa application process.